They didn't do it in the night.

Providers normally do upgrades in the night when traffic is not so high.

But no... mine did a HUGE one in the middle of this morning, and as usual, no warning, and I had to wonder, was my modem dying, was it the provider, blah blah blah, and frustration, because I was in the middle of doing something.

That sort of thing frustrates me do death.

And got three calls from Gamlitz. He doesn't remember what happened yesterday. Thinks he has money in the bank and can go anywhere....

And I slipped and flat out told him he's losing it.

Which made me the bad guy, of course.... Will have to go there tomorrow. I dread what I will hear ín Admin, and won't get past them.

So will have to steel myself.

At least he stopped threatening to sue the Green Cross ambulance people for 'kidnapping' him....

Ewww.... Tomorrow will be 'interesting'.

0 Responses to "They didn't do it in the night."