This blew me away...



It isn't the best quality, and yes, it's playback.

However.... I was catching up with Glee on a website, because... da Ven's series is there, but yesterday's wasn't up yet.. Now I had heard a LOT about that episode when it originally aired, so it was something to look forward to.

So let's get this straight, ok? I've never really been a fan of Madonna. Peter is... gawwd, he was taken with her from the very start. It was interesting, but I wasn't enthralled by any means. I liked Cindy Lauper better, because she was sorta loose... the image she projected, and I found her fun.

What I absolutely loved about the episode was the kids turning Jane Lynch into a glamour queen. I was stunned.

In order to understand that... her character, Sue, is a witch on wheels, a dikey gym teacher who tortures her cheerleading team, and who is out to destroy the Glee club by any means necessary, but has a secret. And finally lets it OUT.

Nice to know I'm not the only one who yells at the tee-vee screen, or starts talking to the pc.

Enjoy.

0 Responses to "This blew me away..."