May I be sort of amazed and confused?

I KNOW the REST of you went on to standard time last weekend, after having Daylight Savings Time.

But am rather dismayed that that is a topic of interest after one of the most disgusting elections in the US that I have ever seen.

That sort of reaction would let me want to throw in the towel, if it were about getting 'reactions'. I mean, really, now... of what interest is it to me if someone in Thailand wants to call up what I was remembering, tongue in cheek, on the subject two years ago?

And that disturbs me somewhat. I planned a 'quiet' blog, and got caught up in it. Sort of like a diary, am usually under stress and it helped, and I haven't really CARED about who reads it. The main thing, it is honest. And sometimes silly, and sometimes angry.... the way people can be.

So I was thinking about shutting it down this evening. And thought it over... and realised that it is my sort of therapy in an increasingly stressful world. And I don't really care about what people think.

Shrug... maybe someone gets an impulse out of it if I give some sort of opinion which helps them. I certainly don't want to hurt anyone with my ruminations....

So I guess I will just keep on going on. It's never been my goal to have a vast readership.

Oh yeah, Peter got through the operation ok. Was ornery as hell on the telephone. I hadn't heard from the hospital, and wasn't sure where he was, and took a day off from running out there with the chance of not finding him. Yesterday was more than enough. I wanted to let the dust settle.

So tomorrow, it's back to the 'programme'.... Am not thrilled, but you do what you have to do, and once in a while, you need a day to breathe.

0 Responses to "May I be sort of amazed and confused?"