To end my weekend of amusement to forget other things...

I stopped by Dependable Renegade's site, hadn't been there in ages. She has graphics that bowl me over for funny. She had a great caption for this. So what would you use as one?








This is self explanatory.











For those of you not in the know.... The Koch brothers are two of the richest bastards in 'Murka, and they sink millions into making sure that the country will be ruined. Corrupt? It gives a new meaning to the word. And effectively fomented the dissatisfaction that gave rise to the Tea Party. They pull the strings and jerk their chains. The media always pronounces them as 'Coke', but the name is German, and is pronounced EXACTLY as what the slogan references.


This supposedly exists for real. A stimulus package. I didn't click the link, it gave me the creeps.









The caption to this was something about the dog in the house below about to take a walk, and Kitteh... was waiting.

So much for the weekend. And I hope DR won't be angry for 'borrowing' graphics.....

0 Responses to "To end my weekend of amusement to forget other things..."