Today is the tenth anniversary of the death of my step-mother


Who was my mother.

I was sort of surprised at how fast time passes by.....

But for me she is not dead. I carry her in my heart, and will always be so grateful for everything she ever did and felt for me and my family.

For me, she was the number one for sensibility, .... oh fuck, just Everything.

I didn't mark the day till now, because she was all-encompising. And still alive in my heart and my soul. But I guess it is a date to remember....

Except... as long as I live, she isn't gone. Because I can tell people, and they carry it on.

So you carry them in your heart. And TELL people.

And sometimes you 'live' for generations.

And Lillian? You were the very best anyone could ever have wished for.

Fuck Donna Reed. My mother was perfect.

0 Responses to "Today is the tenth anniversary of the death of my step-mother"