Flipper.... I'm Flipper.....

If I got really freaked about something? My colleagues started singing the Flipper signation.

It was never meant meanly, and I did it so seldom.... They thought it was 'cute'.

What they didn't know....

If I go into Flipper mode, just get out of my fucking way, because I am DEADLY serious.

It means I'm full of rage, and would mow down anyone who gets in my way.

It happens probably once in a decade. But then, watch it, whoever you are... I go deadly and verbally for the jugular.

I only do it once in a decade. Usually.

Today was the day, my friends. I sharpened my already acidic tongue, and called the gas company. And threw flames. Verbally.

I should be doing three dozen things over at the Mühlgasse, and waited in vain for some asshole to read my meters yet again. These people need to get their act together.

And the usually quiet RenB shouted.

Please don't faint.

Yes, he shouted over the phone, and was totally fucking rude. He went totally Howard Beale all OVER those idjits.

A half-hour later.... the meter reader was here.

Lesson? Sometimes you have to shout to get some attention when stupid people want to just play you for a fool.

I hate shouting.

But sometimes you have to.

Fuck these people five times over.

0 Responses to "Flipper.... I'm Flipper....."