Peter has finally been moved....

What a morning..... I would have been lost without the couch critter. Honestly. Spent a mess of time unpacking things, cartons all over the place, hey... It was a grey day, but as you see, the new place is bright and cheery, and the doors slide back, and no thresholds..... Peter needed a bottle of bubbly to calm down.



Our friend Dorle came by and was a wonderful help to me as well. Especially since I was steamed that it was the Bosnian Serbs who carted over his tee-vee and stuff that the movers didn't dare to touch. And left me stranded on a square when I went to buy an extension cable, and had to hoof it over to the new place a half hour's swift walk away. I was steamed.



But as you can see... nothing got damaged..... Everything is still in a clutter, however....







But his couch-bed is more or less ready. I couldn't find the sheets however. WTF?








The bath doesn't photograph well, but that is the wc, all right...







And was so stooopid, and distracted, I forgot to take an outside shot with the ramp up to the door. Will correct that soon. And no, the couch critter is not in these photos either. Sorry. It was too hectic.

0 Responses to "Peter has finally been moved...."