Moving day 2

We are making progress.... That is the ramp to the door of Peter's new house. So far... ran into an older woman whose daughter was taking her out to shop for the weekend. Next door, after the orange part, are several severely handicapped people who got picked up and taken for a weekend thing... And a lovely African woman who was surprised because I greeted her in a friendly manner.... No one greets her, and I was not surprised. The large building next to this is a totally other story. More like what my friend Annti calls Hotel de Fucktards. Kinda skeery.....


After his first night, Peter was a bit uncertain about his new surroundings. We were still unpacking, and getting things in order. He told me last night that there is a man across the way wearing a wife-beater, with a huge belly, and checks out his building with binoculars. Earlier in the day I had said, the view from this room looks like 'Rear Window' from Hitchcock. So I said, 'watch out, it's Raymond Burr and he is up to no good!' We laughed.

And this is the couch critter taking a well-deserved corfee break. Without his help, I would still be Flipper. Dorle was postitvely ok with her take on him. Maria M got skeered. 'I don't think it would be good eating cherries with him'... which is dialect for.... 'This guy is hostile.' Yup. But he would never do anything violent to her. I am so glad she is skeered..... And just to get this straight... he IS straight. Fully straight. Yesterday I thought he was just loading the washing machine, and walked into the bathroom, and he was nekkid, because he put in what he had been wearing into the machine. Embarrassing, much? I was mortified, and excused myself. But not before seeing that he has a very attractive hairless butt. But enough.... And no, am not attracted to him in any way whatsoever. Although I am very glad I have been able to help so far. And that is it. Really not my type.

0 Responses to "Moving day 2"