Rats and Whores...

This is just private stuff.

Seemingly, the Gang of Four descended from Vienna into Graz a day or so ago.

And were the wrath of God.

Seemingly..... seemingly.... they still haven't caught on to the fact that we are in a global financial meltdown.

And because the no-tell ho-tel is so wonderfully placed, it is impossible that it won't take in the revenues they expect and DEMAND. Their take on it....

(Yes a few of them are way audacious....)

I had stopped by the other day, and learned they were about to descend.

Which never means anything good, as a rule. You never know...

I haven't any details yet.

But.... those folks were totally always on the brink of illegality. All of our pc's were installed with PC anywhere, so they could ALWAYS see what you were doing at the moment, and the house program had a protocall thingy, where you could see EXACTLY what anyone at any given time was actually DOING.

I never really minded it. I did my work, but there were a lot of times nothing was going on and I turned on the internets and read news.

And thought, 'FUCK you, I can't go outside and take people hostage and make them take a room, for fuck's sake.'

And as far as I know... spying on your workers like that is actually..... illegal.

I should have gone to the worker's guild when I realised it, and filed a complaint.

Now it seems, and I have to emphasise the word 'seems' that they bloody landed on my former boss about phone calls.....

Phone calls! Instead of selling beds.... And being there fourteen hours a day, she made private phone calls....

That IS illegal. I mean 'them'. Checking on who you call and where and why. On their part, not hers. I never experienced that she called anyone abroad unnecessarily unless there was a family crisis, and that should have been ok.

And that is how they get you.

Rats and whores, they fucking rule the world.

0 Responses to "Rats and Whores..."