Hokay... now I am SERIOUSLY pissed off....

The meter reader is still not here. Good, am hard to find, but they found me anyway over the past years.

One time missing the date. ... hokay.

Messing up the second one, WTF are they DOING?

Third time, and it looks that way....

I'm gonna go nuclear.

This 'person' has fifteen minutes to get in and out of my fucking house, or I am going to file a complaint.

Against my 'incompetent' energy partner!

Oh yes...

I cut my couch critters' hair. Right down to one mm as he wanted it. That was weird..... He likes a bald dome.

I was afraid I would hurt him, but it was ok. My 'machine' isn't the best, hey.

And four more minutes, and I am going to go off the charts for nuclear with those people.

To be continued....

0 Responses to "Hokay... now I am SERIOUSLY pissed off...."