Missing!

A housepe(s)t. Male, 50, not much hair, and partly balding. Sorta scarred, quiet, with green-brown eyes. Five foot ten, approximately. Slim but wiry and very strong. Quiet demeanor. Doesn't like being touched. So I didn't pet it. Sometimes it needs reading glasses. It is trusting, sometimes naive, and never aggressive.

I only had it a week, and fed it sometimes.

It liked to camp out on my floor on the sofa cushions.

Was just getting used to hearing it breathe in the night.... regular in and out breaths, but sometimes it snored. A bit. (I should talk, hey...) And when it dreamed, its leg would go all funny and twitch on its' 'bed'.

And now, just after midnight, it is gone.... And am so worried. My housepe(s)t isn't all that bright, but has a good heart. Woke up and missed those sounds near to me....

So if you see it, let me know.

I knew I wasn't a good person for housepe(s)ts. Let alone a dog or a cat.

And no, I didn't do anything that I know of to make that happen.

But am a terrible person.

0 Responses to "Missing!"