I have read that this man is controversial...

And I normally don't really go into 'religion', I think they are all sort of nuts. But I do think that Bishop Robinson of NH had a good take on the whole prayer breakfast event that 'the Family' hosted in Washington two days ago. It was well said, and Rachel Maddow let him speak, as usual...
BTW... Jon Stewart had a zinger sent her way some days ago, she rebutted, and yesterday, he did a hilarious thing regarding that, about how she 'eviscerates' people. Rachel Maddow is one of the most respectful, intelligent people I see on my internets, and the turn on The Daily Show was very funny. I suspect they like one another.... although not in the biblical sense....

However... this was a serious topic, and I liked the episcopalian bishop's take on it.

Watch.

0 Responses to "I have read that this man is controversial..."