I would like to see...

Marsha Blackburn bitched-slapped into the next century. If you go into a debate, you should be prepared, and not armed with empty rhetoric, and terribly faulty logic.

The live-feed just ended. And the president did a magnificent job of actually putting down most Rebublican idears on 'health care' without being offensive or devisive.

I didn't hear it all, but there was a lot of Repub whining, while still trying to portray themselves as so caring to their base... it was pretty sickening.

The last ten minutes of this 'Volksfest' was interesting. Obama summed it up, really gave out some hits at people even if it was not so overt, and whaddaya know..... something might happen.

'Turtle Man', aka Mitch McConnell looked like a slapped puppy. That was nice...

But I didn't make any popcorn. It was 'interesting'.

The whole process disgusts me. An interesting aside... the House of Representatives have passed 290 bills, that only need to be passed in the Senate, and they are just sitting there, and many of them passed in the House with lots of Republican support. Many of them are important. So what does THAT tell us, huh?

I hope that something good comes of this.... too many people are hurting badly, and there are too many assholes out there, and I don't mean just the Repubs.

0 Responses to "I would like to see..."