I just laughed my butt off...

Sigh... The Daily Show from yesterday, and Stewart's take on the Don't Ask Don't Tell hearings in Washington.

Jon Stewart got on with John Oliver, and twisted it into one of the funniest things I have seen in a very long time, probably because it is a theme that interests me, I guess. Turning the theme upside-down, and demanding that old people get out of the Senate, and using the DADT arguments to cement their decision. It was just brilliant.

I stayed home today, and slept till four p.m. Feeling un-well is something I just hate.... And the air from all the coal being burned seeps into my house, scratches my throat, and drives me absolutely nuts.

So for anyone looking to destroy everything, just keep it up, because there won't be many of us left, and more for everyone else. 'Clean coal' my arse! It hasn't been this bad since the Seventies, hey....

Am going back under the bed....

0 Responses to "I just laughed my butt off..."