Oh... here we go again....

Quarter to five in the morning.... phone rings... 'Good morning, it is nine a.m.'

'Really... uh-huh...'

Since I got to Peter's... gawwd, he is such a mess... Calling the ambulance? Not gonna let me. He fell out of his bed last night for the ninth time in very few weeks. His left arse cheek is one bruise....

He doesn't know what day it is, most of the time....

And on other fronts, on last night's nightly news with Brian Williams, there was a disturbing report about a baptist group in Haiti who were arrested trying to take 33 'orphans' from Haiti, and sell them for adoption in the Dominican Republic at ten thousand dollars a pop and they only wanted them to find 'God's love'. Uh-huh.....

The group is from Idaho, btw.... just call up last night's episode on Nightly News... chilling.

Use Google.

I had to turn off yesterday's Press the Meat when 'orange' John Bonehead' aka Boehner sent my blood pressure soaring. So disingenuous, and made me so angry, I couldn't watch any more....

And I do NOT like David Gregory. nor the pompous Chuck Todd.... They feel so damned 'entitled'... And have feeble intellects, or are bought.

0 Responses to "Oh... here we go again...."