A friend of mine sent me this....

She seems to be on a binge of looking for 'cute' animal clips on YouTube today, altho it is in the middle of the night where she is, or early morning, better said. It is my friend Annti, and you can find her blog in the side bar on the right.

I don't usually post 'cute' animal clips here, but I did find this one funny. After having had very cynical and mean thoughts when I went to the market to get stuff for the week-end.

As tomorrow is Palm Sunday, the barbarians have come out in full force, and you would think there is gonna be a siege, or something, and you could hardly get anywhere without having your eyes poked out with pussy-willow branches, huge ones, because everyone is going to make their Easter tree later today, and they elbow, and push, and can be just totally obnoxious. ('Did I ever say I hate the horridays?', he asks, tongue in cheek...) And I thought: 'Mensch, if I could have a wish, it would be to do exactly what the monkey does in the clip, tormenting the tigers.'

0 Responses to "A friend of mine sent me this...."