Oh my.... this is funny...

My friend Annti is nothing if not attentive. She wanted to know who the woman was in the picture I took of an ad two nights ago, and when setting it up, I never noticed it. Why would I pay attention to a lady in underwear after all... And she asked me about it, and I didn't know what she was talking about, till she spelled it out for me.... And I thought, 'WHAA?' Took another look, and sure enough... there is a tiny reflection in there of a woman in a black bra. And I thought, 'why didn't I see that????' Well, guess, duh...

After indicating I was going senile, or something, I went out on the square to investigate. There is a split in the glass walls of the bus stop, and a kiosk across the street, and it was a Palmer's ad. Palmer's sell underwear, and their ads are 'racy' both for men and women. So that is how the sexy woman got into the picture.... It was one a.m., and was on one of my infamous insomnia phases.

So I guess I wasn't being addlebrained. It is so small, I didn't notice. Mystery solved.

Y'know, such ads are so prevalent around here, you end up not paying much attention to them, the one I shot I found funny. And you get sort of blind to the rest, I guess, no big deal.

However, it's a good lesson in not just concentrating on the goal of what you want to photograh, but also to look at the bigger picture. Which is a metaphore for what is going on there, I would think....

So... now we have cleared up the mystery of the lady in dessous. Am glad I didn't dream it.

0 Responses to "Oh my.... this is funny..."