This has been causing me barf attacks for two days now...

Some things are so offensive, that anything I grew up with for values just get trashed, and you have to ask yourself, 'What the FUCK happened???' This clip has been all over the place, and all over the world, and shows what 'the ugly American' means in a very new way.

It has obviously disturbed Chris Matthews, he kept running it, and asking people on the other side to take a stand and say whether they could back such behaviour. Having whipped them up into a frenzy in the first place with big bucks. Y'know, the ones who are against everything, but if asked why, they don't know. They just feel someone stole something from them, and like bullies, need to take it out on the next best person or governmental body they feel are the culprits. But they can't say why.

And I find that sort of frightening, knowing what I know... Now just think about this: someone abroad wants to vacation in the US, ok? And they see this despicable behaviour on YouTube, or whereever, what do you think they would decide? To go to Ohio post-haste? Or anywhere else?

I do not think so.... and statistics say, the influx of visitors there.... y'know, the one's going over on business, or just tourists who want to come home afterward?... have opted out, and caused a huge downward turn in income. Have spoken with enough people who said no, and cancelled their convention attendance, or not wanted to go there for any reason. Mostly it was under Bush, he did one HELL of a job... But clips as below will not help matters one whit.

But when I see clips like this.... and I KNOW that Europeans always sort of separated the people from the government, and liked the former, and couldn't figure out why they elected the latter.... it undermines everything. You will go from being naive and likened to 'suspicious and greedy, and near-violent'.

It is sort of like watching a two year old stomping on your house of cards that you built up over decades, and wham, it's just gone....

I am not good with this behaviour, I am not good with those people, I am not good with unleashed greed that turns to hate, and near-violence, and violence. Dan Rather was on Rachel Maddow yesterday, and said he had never seen the country so divided, not even in the 60's. I would agree. I was there, and alive and a near-adult at the time....

And there are people willing to turn it into a debacle for personal gain, as far as I can see......

So to quote something from 1968... 'The whole world is watching!' Which wasn't true, in comparison to now, but now... I really think they are.



I'm gonna have to look for the clip of the man's response. He was a physicist, I believe, and spent one-hundred-twenty thousand dollars for an operation to relieve him of the worst symptoms, and was very dignified, and brave. I will post it when I can find it again.

And of course, it caused him to go into debt big time.

But I still can't get over the gross beligerence of people who have more air between their ears than brain matter.

0 Responses to "This has been causing me barf attacks for two days now..."