Well, here we went again... travels by rails... and busses


Got to the train station, and oh.my.gawd.... An ad for a gay night of revelry in the post garage, which are reserved for busses, actually, and with the motto 'plug and play.' Which made me smile, somewhat... But the kicker was seeing what flowers got planted there. In German, the word means 'step-mothers', but I was thinking in English, and thought, 'oh dear...' And busted out laughing. I'm sure it wasn't intentional.









Going to the main square in Ehrenhausen, the willow is
turning green and the forsythia is about to bloom....







I 'threatened' Annti to take a picture of the crucifix in the dining room and snuck in like the pink panther, hey...






Yup, it's the kitschiest dead-man-on-a-stick I have ever seen.

'









I took Peter out for a little walkabout, and the countryside was lovely, as always, and he enjoyed the sun and the fresh air.









And a few hours later I waited at the limbo aka the train station, to catch my way back home, and after a long day, that is always a welcome sight.

An odd note: my father keeps TELLING me not to smoke...

Do I listen? Ummmm no... So I went outside, and this young woman came out with a slip of paper in her hand. And asked me if I were Peter's 'Lebensgefährte', which sort of means 'companion on the road of life', and I do like that word.... And I said 'Yes, nearly 35 years now, but it's sort of complicated...'

Well, she told me there was a bill open for co-pay, and she had talked to the social service people and had heard he had virtually no money. 'Can he pay this?' And that was upsetting to hear...

And I said, 'Well, I know he has fifty Euros in his room... What is this co-pay for?'

She was really embarassed. And handed me the bank slip to pay in. It was his share for our local version of Depends.....

And I said 'Oh...' (Some things really do not cause me to come back with a fast come-back, they just do not. Am getting 'lame'.)

It was a 'whopping' Seven Euros! Quick, where is the fainting couch, I felt weak, I thought...

(smile...)

I said, 'Oh, is that all. You can give this to me, and I will see it is paid tomorrow.'

She looked embarassed and relieved all at the same time, and thanked me.

If she only knew what people in 'Murka get for bills...

And we bitch about our co-pay sometimes, but after The Venerable told me what his was for his rehab, I should complain, or something? I told my bus driver about the latter today, and he was bloody shocked. 'That is one hell of a lot of Euros! Jeez!'

Everything is relative....

Update: I finally got Annti creeped out over that photo. Hell, it creeped ME out. Everything about it is wrong, as far as I'm concerned. Am glad I wasn't misperceiving what I keep seeing in that room.... Not to misunderstand... she's sent me things that made me weird out, and it was pay-back time. Now where is the sand-box where we can be 'nyeh, nyeh, na na, na...'

Gaawwwd, where is the sand-box, huh? Still, it was sorta kinda fun....

0 Responses to "Well, here we went again... travels by rails... and busses"