Why in the world did I learn German????

My sleeping cycles are so out of whack at the moment. And I was up watching a soap on the net, and it is trivial, but fun. Trite? Yup.... And the cigarettes ran out. So I went across the sqauare and found this new ad from a local shoe company which has really interesting ads lighted up at the bus stop. And bust out laughing They have always been innovative and good, btw.
And I really do not know who is going to understand that fully....

But what the hell... it made me smile.

I got some e-mails this morning. Our former neighbor who had tried to call him. And someone else with a bomb-shell of news. It sort of... hell, it surprised me very much. About emigrating somewhere else and leaving 'Murka.

I would never have expected that.

That is one big step to take.

I really do not know what the motivation is there, I really do not.

I DO know that the atmosphere there is so damned toxic, anyone would want to get out of there if they could....

So it is sort of conjecture, y'know?

These past two days, with everyone yelling about, 'hands off my health care!' (and it comes from the government), and starting throwing bricks throuh windows, and sending death threats to the people who voted for it, and threatening to kill their children.... No. The people behind that are bat-shit crazy, and have become really dangerous.

When people begin carrying weapons around, and feel empowered by that.... something big time is wrong. It freaks me out in a very major way, in other words.

I don't know what the hell is brewing behind the scenes, but can guess. Something evil this way comes. So get your arses out of there, because I don't think it will be nice to see.

0 Responses to "Why in the world did I learn German????"