Oh...Sky....God!!! Flying Spaghetti Monster, or

whatever is out there.... Why do YOU have it in for us, huh? Do you think this is funny, or something? Just because I used to call you 'The Big Joker in the SKY' ??? Well, whoever you are, it isn't! So store that in your data banks.... and crunch some numbers with it, hey...

So all this time YOU let me look after my friend, and on the worst days, his sugar level went up to the 250 region, which was bad enough. Now, you DORK, you slipped the carpet out from under me, had him sent away to gawwd knows where in a rinky-dink village, with obviously incompetent doctors. And got his sugar level up to 520 and climbing, and he's nearly delirious.

Way to go, hey. And to top it off, YOU got her to the point where his doctor said she was 'at the end of her art.' She probably excels in macramé, you incomprehensibile parable of the Unknowable... I'll bet you farted till you shit your unendless pants, just through laughing.

Well, the joke is on you, Big Something... she at least knows what the Peter Principle is about, and if there is no improvement by Friday, she shunts him back to Graz, you unholy Hornochse! Which would mean the joke is on YOU, you incomprehensible s.o.b.

Because then I can be there and keep a watch out.

And hey Big Wheel... am not gonna let you win so easily.

So BRING IT ON!
--------------------------

Sorry if anyone's sensiblilities got offended by this, but hey, that is how I usually pray. Except this time, was doing it on line.... sue me.

One of these days I might re-write the Book of Job, but not before I get an enlightening experience, and I really do not think that will be any time soon.

(Well, it is better than whining about it, isn't it? The facts are accurate... but I have never seen the Flying Spaghetti Monster, nor the Cat In The Ceiling, nor anyone else who 'created the world', so am agnostic. Sorry....)

(Google Ceiling Cat. Lillian would have loved it.)

0 Responses to "Oh...Sky....God!!! Flying Spaghetti Monster, or"