Am still trying to process....

this feeling of great loss, and the two posts below were my surfing the internets and trying to avoid crying. John gave me Phoebe Snow's album that this was originally on, just before I left the US for good. He knew that I loved that song, and it wasn't about relationships for me. It was about gathering up my courage, and moving on. (And no... we were friends, we were never intimate in a physical way. I think we were both afraid that it would ruin the rapport we had, but we cared very much for one another.)

So, John, you've released a flood of memories this past night. If you were still on the planet, I would throttle and shake you, am so angry. You just don't up and leave without a word, you know.... That was unlike you, you were kind and very thoughtful. I should have tried harder to reach you, but got side-tracked. And am so sorry. And thank you...

But I do regret. Be at peace....

And you were my 'poetry man', so here's something for you.

















0 Responses to "Am still trying to process...."