Uh-oh.... Gloria Gaynor got reincarnated....

Listen, I know that Iceland has an erupting volcano right now, and all... but if I wanna get up and dance to a disco beat... Preciousses, THAT is so gay.... But I liked it.

3 Responses to "Uh-oh.... Gloria Gaynor got reincarnated...."

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
19 April 2010 at 20:30

Ohhhhhkay. 1. Ms. Gloria Gaynor is still alive and kicking ass, thank you very damned much. 2. Apparently "Bjork" is a popular surname in Iceland? 3. Her English is good, her voice is decent, but did anyone bother to tell her A) how to pronounce le Francais, or B) what the words mean?

RenB says
21 April 2010 at 18:12

yes, I know. absolutely Know that Gloria Gaynor is still alive. I just haven't heard much from the lady lately, not that I listen to music much....

Listen, when I left the Mühlgasse, some bloody poltergeist kept broadcasting 'I will survive' CONSTANTLY on the radio station, and I kept emoting. You do NOT want to know, believe, me. It was degoutant.

Disco was sort of a hit off a joint, and made you want to dance.

And I KNOW it wasn't perfect french. She knew what it meant. It is the Eurovision song contest, train wreck extroadinaire.

I kept saying it is horrible....

Except for ABBA...

RenB says
21 April 2010 at 18:42

and ummm... I know that she messed up the french, but please tell be how someone from Iceland can enunciate English so well... That is the fucking language and coin of the realm.