Oh, I nearly forgot about Moritz....

Moritz is a really fucked-up doggie. Face like a boxer, but tiny, miniature. Peter and I had just gotten back from downtown, if you can call it that... and I wanted a snigarette before going in. Three ladies joined us on the other bench, and Moritz, the dog, was rambunctious. I wish I could have gotten a photo of him. Whatever, I finished, we wanted to go in, and I said, 'Hey, you look sort of neat', and held my hand out, the back of it, you never show a dog your palm, they think it is a threat. He took three sniffs---and wanted to attack me. (Think: chihuaha jumping a giant...) And the ladies just fell apart. And I said, 'It's always the little ones who bite....' Which broke them up even more. They knew I was talking about people as well...

Just goes to show... you can have 'adventures' in very small ways...

0 Responses to "Oh, I nearly forgot about Moritz...."