Been not so well the past few days

But cheered up immensely, just immensely, I tells ya... when I learned Rachel Maddow is going to be on the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. TONIGHT!!! In New Yawk! I hope she doesn't wear her geek glasses... or gets another pair. I find her to be one very hot woman.

(Yeah I know, go figure... Intellect and good looks and humour, just get me every time....)

I have this very hot fantasy... seeing her and Glen Beck in a cage fight. I would bet good money that I do not posess to bet that she would dissasemble him, and rearrange his parts in very interesting ways, like starting with putting his dick on his forehead, and forgetting all about the balls.... This is metaphorically speaking, and yes, I need a shrink.

Will be able to catch it tomorrow morning around ten our time. Am soooo looking forward.

So what's been your fantasy lately? Who would you like to see dismembered?

Lots of candidates out there....

0 Responses to "Been not so well the past few days"