I wasn't going to post on this issue

People should believe what they believe.

However, the scandals rocking the Roman Catholic Church right now have become SO egregious, it is time to say just a word, and Chris Matthews and Bill Donahue finally made me break my silence today. Donahue has been all over the media, but he is an asshole. On the other hand, he came up with a defense for the Pope which was so unspeakable, and so outrageous, I was speechless....

'Most' of the children involved were post-puberty, meaning thirteen or so, so that was ok.

Therefore, it was 'the homosexuals'. Realllllly.... Uh-huh.

This 'justification' made me hopping angry. And Tweety, aka Chris Matthews came dangerously close to parroting this last evening.

Do those people have a brain cell to rub against another somewhere between their ears? It was criminal, it was covered up, and these people seem to want to twist the entire thing so that the victims become the predators, or something.

Many things disgust me. But this sort of thing is waaay up there on that meter. Always protecting authority I guess, but they went down about fifty to two thousand points on my respect meter tonight, and Joan Walsh of Salon.com should be ashamed of herself for even mostly agreeing with those idiots.

Try to wrap your head around the 'logic' in this clip. I can't...

0 Responses to "I wasn't going to post on this issue"