This makes me want to go to Greece....

The dreaded Eurovision song contest is coming up. Eye candy... Opa!

3 Responses to "This makes me want to go to Greece...."

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
19 April 2010 at 20:39

Wellll, judging from his boy-toy backup singers, I guess that WE ALL KNOW where YOU'RE going for your next holiday, eh? Not a bad voice, the lead singer, but the song will never get on the radio with that FUCKTARDED minute-thirty INTRO BULLSHIT. Plus, subtitles would be nice.

Hey, I have a weakness for dark, swarthy men, but with the pretty Greeks, I always wonder if they spent time in the navy... And the black-leather accessories don't help any in that department, as he's obviously not GOTH.

Get him a better song and lose the pocket-pal boy singers, and he'd do a lot better.

RenB says
21 April 2010 at 18:35

Darlin'-- I have been to Greece twice. The song means nothing to me-.

All the songs in this contest are so absurd, it defies description.

A couple come out as 'hits', and hokay... as far as it goes.

Listen... I go into hilarity over this clusterfuck of a contest. And haven't even watched it in fifteen years. Train wreck, remember?

I didn't particularly LIKE the entry...

But as you may remember... the first person who ever seduced me was a Greek sailor on a train heading to Athens somewhere in Macedonia in the middle of nowhere.

And I freaked completely, and it really bothered me. And all the people in Athens were so sexy, I wanted to run away, because I wasn't ready for more.

That took a few years....

I only wewnt there because our history 'teacher' was Greek, and after a year of listening to how they INVENTED everything, I was curious.

But the men there aren't actually gay, it isn't an option. They marry, have families, and do thier private fun elsewhere. And it is normal. For them.

I love Greece, wonderful people, and yes, the song sucks.

RenB says
23 April 2010 at 22:08

Ohhhh... Listen, there is a concert with Georges Dimou this week. Sirtaki 2010. He belies the idea that older people can't be 'sexy'. Even if he is sixty or so. And his songs don't suck, he's been around for some decades. Have no money for it, but he's going strong....