I do not know.....

What the hell is becoming of the country I used to live in. I have not decided to opt out on advocacy, or trying to help in things that really are horrible...

However:

1: I can not for the life of me believe how anyone would think that the health care bill could be harmful to them, even if it fully kicks in four years from now, fully.

2: Financial reform.... and every thime I see Mitch McConnell, (turtle man who is not a ninja), or Bonehead Boehner, or Kantor,. I would so want to verbally hurt them they would never recover.

Y'know... Rachel Maddow, who is getting a lot of flak right now, hosted a two hour special regarding never-before released tapes of Timothy McVeigh. It was very relevant to what some nut jobs are spreading for venom from the Capitol at the moment, and not 'history'.

It was enlightening, and the past isn't what the present is.

Although the present is actually very relevant, when connected to the past.

It is all sort of scary, when I go to sleep, and do not know what I will see the next morning....

And all this game playing regarding Wall Street, and hedge funds, and 'derivitaves' which no one understands in the first place, and I do NOT think that any congressperson or Senator does either, other than the money they get into their campaign funds.....

At least I am not gonna go barf in my bucket right now. But I find it disgusting.

0 Responses to "I do not know....."