Man, there is a line I am looking for, and wish I could quote....

Part of it is, 'Demons will hound you, everywhere, I don't care, but from now on? Nothing will harm you... not while I'm around.'

Some will know it's from Sweeney Todd, one of the sweetest numbers from it.

Tja...... sigh... this isn't the musical, I don't have a guardian angel to protect me, and this isn't about the musical.

Ok, one of the things I absolutely hate is opening my snail-mail post, I do. Because it is full of ads for things I can't buy, do not need, bitching stuff.... Fehhh, I open it, throw the junk away, and shake my head in disgust.

Now if one has half a brain, one would go to the bank, which drives me absolutely bonkers, AND.... you take care of your running costs and have them automatically withdrawn from your account, and the rest is what you have to life on for the rest of any given month.

It is the most sensible advice I can give to anyone. You have no bills in the mail-box which you might forget about. You know what you have to live on for the rest of the month for groceries, and so on, it's a win-win 'sitivation', and you don't worry..... mostly

Occasionally some additional things come in which are valid, but not so much. Which I hate.... they should calculate more correctly...

But it is never all too much, and that is fine. However: Demons are prowling, everywhere.

This is the THIRD time I have gotten a bill from Germany, never the same place. For 101 Euros!!!!! The first time was from an internet site I had never heard of, the second had to do with an Auto routing site, and we all know I have never driven in my life, and now... a contact service.

My goodness, or badness: I have never heard of this place before, nor do I wish to, nor was I ever there or signed a contract of any sort. Ever.... It seems I am on a hit-list.

In other words, I know what to do. As in: not pay it, it is a scam aimed at people 60 or over. So what if my faculties aren't 100% , and I can't remember and go panicked and pay these grifters? Well, that is some of the most predatory practices I have ever seen.

And I am thinking here, these poor people may not be fully aware, and the predators go in and scare them to death with false bills.

I KNOW where I go very day, and it is mostly MSNBC, and CBS, and progressive blogs. I haven't been to contact sites in years, want to be left alone.

Under the motto, 'I don't know you, you don't know me.... let's leave it that way.'

These people are slime.

0 Responses to "Man, there is a line I am looking for, and wish I could quote...."