SUV's

I have always been against gas guzzlers.

Yesterday I was IN one for the first time.

I think it was a Fiat. Oh, comfortable. And amazing technology. I haven't been 'driven' in years. It was overwhelming.

I still don't like them, but this one had one feature that was actually 'cool'. You get a peep tone if you are going over the speed limit. Now, that... I liked. The first time I 'thought' that was what it was, but you know gadgets....

If you buy a computer, you use a third of the possibilities. Renting such a car, with so many 'things' to figure out is just another horror.

Renate figured it out as well, and egged him on, 'go faster!' Just to see if it would beep. It did.

I don't like that. Am used to public transportation, and am gettin OLD.

So they have this security thing that tells you you are driving over the speed limit.

Uh-huh.

I thought it was a cool solution to a problem.

Except.... it is like drinking. You ignore everything and don't stop.

That was the part I did not like....

0 Responses to "SUV's"