oh.... my... gawd.....

Annti is gonna have an aneurism. As in major aneurism.

Darth Vader, aka, vice pres DICK Cheney was in heart failure.... and they put some weird thing in him, state of the art pump and he has no pulse. Not that anyone ever thought he had one anyway this past decade, let alone a heart.... And yay, he's gonna live, our favorite vampire.... the guy you love to hate.

Now isn't THAT something to wake up to??? It got better, he has to wear a battery pack outside him to keep the pump going, and has to have them re-charged per electricity in the night..... I just learned this from Rachel Maddow from last night, and am speechless. The only thing missing was a plug in the ads for rechargeable Duracells.

Oh, the miracles of modern science, and what ooodles and ooodles of money can do!

Ok, I don't wish misfortune on most people. I really do not. If a person is evil personified, they will pay wherever they land, but this person has no intention of going.

They never EVER learn that if the door is open, you depart gracefully..... well, as gracefully as you can, at least, and not let the door slap you in the behind on your way out.

The second block is horrific. Kentucky Senator, (R) Jim Bunning said his colleague Steinbrenner was 'smart enough to die in 2010', because.... his family will avoid a loop-hole in the Bush tax cut plan for the super-rich, and not have to pay estate taxes. The man hasn't been dead for even 24 HOURS.

Now THAT has to be one of the most shameful things I have ever heard anyone say. What the hell is WRONG about these people, or am I crazy for real? This is all the GOP has?

Y'know, we have a saying here: 'Your last shirt has no pockets.' And yes, I know, it's the equivalent of, 'you can't take it with you....'

I don't know.... this is all sort of disgusting and am not sure I want to hear the rest, but am a news masochist. 'Bring it on, hey! Tell me something new I can get fired up about.'

I could just give up at the moment.

Does anyone remember the safe word?

Gawwwd!

0 Responses to "oh.... my... gawd....."