Oh, party!

I have a date! At three-thrity this afternoon. I get to see Tante Lotte for the first time in two years. And I did 'what is not to be done' again, because you only give roses this color to your love or your wife. Well, she has to be my love, because without her visit, I'd be in a fine kettle of fish. Millie gasped, she is the expert on what color or flower to give. I know this sounds weird, but there is a whole color etiquette here, and what to give whom how. It is etiquette. Peter called and I asked him about it. He said three would be insulting, and five a compliment, and you never give an even number, the latter which I knew....
If I had had the money, I would have bought up all these balloons, and had them thrown out in the air off the balcony for her.

Yeah, can be sentimental like that. Have to go wrap her gift. Later.....

3 Responses to "Oh, party!"

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
3 July 2010 at 12:45

I know that you're going to call me senile, but who is Tante Lotte again? One of Peter's aunts?

And what was the occasion for that enormity of balloons?

And when in the fuck are you gonna answer me about calling Raffles?

RenB says
3 July 2010 at 12:57

Charlotte is Peter's last living close relative. She came to Graz from Frankfurt to celebrate her 90th birthday. I am invited to her party tomorrow, as 'family'. There was a whole mess of stuff about her and her sibs below.

The balloons were for a children's party out on a square, and they were gonna have music.

I didn't call my father. He read everything. And it made him sad. And he asked me never to do anything like that again. And thinks that you and CC did what was right.... which I do not.

You cannot imagine the shit that is coming down on me, but this weekend.... it is all about Charlotte.

And no, not about 'expectations'.

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
4 July 2010 at 06:44

Well, if you'd said, "Aunt Charlotte,, I'd have known. Didn't know the Austrian nickname.

And you can pout all the fuck you like, it's done.

You ought to be ashamed for not calling him, though. He deserved to hear this shit FROM YOU.