Ok, this is getting crazy, and I do not mean me.....

The State Dept. in Va was in my blog again.

YEAH, youse guys.

Wasn't 19 hours enough in there to convince you I can be critical in my opinions, but am not a terrorist, that I LIKE things about America, but can really get angry when I think ill decisions are made?

I had ENOUGH of being messed with and having even my right of free speech taken away for a week, and it didn't make me happy, on the contrary.

My right of free speech and freedom of opinion got stolen, I ended up being basically kidnapped and all my 'freedoms' robbed.

And this is the funny part, youse guys. I just don't give a flying F about what YOU think.

I just got the substantiatian that the g0vernment is pretty evil and corrupt.

And you know WHAT really jerks my chain? It s always the poor and lower middle class who end up suffering for the uppers 'hi-jinks' So I am going to be polite here. Please get out of my life, and leave me the hell alone.

Was that ok for you? It is a polite but very firm request.

0 Responses to "Ok, this is getting crazy, and I do not mean me....."