Well, you get some get some goodies in the bag if you take something home...

How fun. I had to get out my evening pills, and he doctor's brief was in there.... oh, this is fun:

Alcoholkrank. Anaemia. had since child, try to eat raw liver every week twice...hardly done. What is benighn hypertonie? I'm fucking nervous, alwas have been. The first time I slept with a man he whought I was an Espe in the wind. It is how I Am.
Ok, my had. My bases arteries show scleriousis. Wine spreads, but no bleeding. The base is free.

What am I supposed to do abought this?

None of it sounds encouragaing.


Am tired this evening. Those pills are evil. But don't have to have faucet in my hand and they drive up with a sunoco station and link me to the diesel pipe-

Have fun

4 Responses to "Well, you get some get some goodies in the bag if you take something home..."

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
2 July 2010 at 01:00

WHAT. THA. FUCK. ARE. YOU. ON. ??!?!?!?!?!

And what in the flying FROG FUCK is this post about?!?!?!

RenB says
3 July 2010 at 11:08

Am glad to be home, glad the meds are reduced, and the faucet and the Sunoco station mean this. They put a three-way plug in your hand, with inlets. That's the faucet. Then they drive up a meal on wheels of meds, in bags or bottles, and they hook them up to the nozzles in your faucet and you get multiple IV drips, and when they are done, you can walk... maybe. I nicknamed the rolling iv thing the 'sunoco station'.

The problem is they make you unsteady on your feet right after, and THEN, Nurse Ratchett berates you because,you see, that should not be, and if you protest, you get to hear that it's your pre-existing condition, and not all the shit they just dripped into you.

Whatever it was, I wasn't able to tap dance, and the rest of the goobledy gook was Greek to me....

Anntichrist S. Coulter says
3 July 2010 at 12:55

That's why I tol' you to NEVER TRUST TEH DRUGZ, ***OR*** the bitches ADMINISTERING THEM.

They gave me a "sleeping pill" (if you call being a damned-near-drooling lobotomy patient when you wake up from THE lightest sleep EVER a "sleeping pill" --- skeered the SHIT outta the roommate b/c she kept letting light into the room) that I only ever took ONCE. Twelve to fourteen hours of being a professional houseplant was WAY the fuck more than enough for ME.

But you skeered the living shit outta me with that post, like they'd done the "ZZZZzzttttttt!!! Zzzzzzztttsss!" so-called "therapy" on you. That shit didn't do my Nannie a DAMNED bit of good, made her 10X worse than she had been depressed before, AND THEN she LOST HERSELF in the process. She never wanted to talk about it, she still had such horrible memories of being trapped in a body & brain that WOULD NOT OBEY EVEN HER TINIEST WISHES OR COMMANDS. Fucking horrible.

But, y'know, back in the '30s & '40s, what their FIRST line of attack was, for "women's emotional issues"??? Nope, not therapy, not even thorazine.

HYSTERECTOMIES.

She was only TWENTY-SEVEN YEARS OLD when they violated her body and fucked-up the rest of her life. Not that she didn't eventually get HERSELF back, but she was scarred by those hacks 'til the day she fucking died.

So I am damned grateful that the whack-jobs who are BRINGING BACK ECT didn't get ahold of YOU.

That's why she had to adopt, and got stuck with THE most-ungrateful demon-spawn POSSIBLE. They gave Nannie multiple opportunities to EXCHANGE HER FOR A "NORMAL" KID, but Nannie wouldn't hear of it. I bet, as she lay dying in that HACKpital, Lane Memorial Roach Motel For Old Ladies, she was DEFINITELY reconsidering that return/exchange policy...

RenB says
3 July 2010 at 13:02

It still gets done today. I used to think 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's nest was a fucking fairy tale.

I have to get a bit of sleep. Have to show up at their ho-tel, shining like a new penny. Sort of.

That week of meds just blew me away.