36.5 degrees... end of May... Oh...

Nearly died in the streetcar to the hospital. And our next thunderstorm is winding up. What the hell is July gonna be like, huh?

Was out at the state hospital at noon, and Peter was all thrilled to be taken out of there and onto the grounds.

He was supposed to have been operated on the artery in his leg today, but there were more pressing cases, and they did hearts. Hokay, makes sense....

Funny thing happened as I wheeled him out. Talked to a nurse (I thought...) and she asked us where we were going, and I said, 'just outside....' And on the way to the elevator, I said, 'Why are you so DOWN on the nurses here? She seemed very nice...'

And he said, 'are you fucking crazy? It was a MALE nurse!'

And I said, 'WHAA?!!! NO WAY! You are getting cavities in your brain's neural cells, hey, NO WAY!'

He swears on the Bible it is a man.

Errm.... to be honest, I really didn't look closely. I was pushing the fucking wheelchair down the hall, and only glanced. Long blonde hair, pretty face, a very modulated not masculine voice, I wasn't paying attention..... Twenty-something....

He says the guy's name is Werner.... of all things, and that threw me off even more for divining what the fuck is going on in HIS brain at the moment....

I am SO glad that I have to see my eye doctor on Thursday. Not only do I have trouble seeing in the dark... Am at the point where am so absent-minded I can't tell a man from a woman.

And THAT is frightening....

Peter blackmailed me into getting one scoop of ice cream from Charly Temmel's. The owner is a good friend of Ahrnie, and failed in Hell A.

It was so hot, it dripped on him, and now I have his stuff in the wash....

Odd day.

How was yours?

0 Responses to "36.5 degrees... end of May... Oh..."