Lets take some time out for a moment of Zen, here...

I stopped by the Volksgarten on the way home from hospital today, just to get some air and breathe, you know???







There are only five trees like this that I have ever seen in town, so they are not indigenous to our country. After many years I learned that they are called foxglove trees in English.






When in bloom, they give off an intense and wonderful aroma, like a really good fresh perfume.

It was a bit calming. Peter was supposed to have had a coronary angioscopy this morning, and was very frightened of the procedure. But... the doctor who was supposed to do it refused, because Peter still has too many infections.


So at least the guy was being sensible, and good to know that he isn't an auomaton.

Meanwhile, enjoy the foxglove tree. I wish I could send that odor per nets, but you will just have to imagine it....

0 Responses to "Lets take some time out for a moment of Zen, here..."