There are days.....

This is the second day that Peter told me all his exams and stuff were over, and I rode out to visit, and found THIS. Bed gone.... And every time, EVERY TIME, my fucking heart stops till reason kicks in and tells me I'm being an idjit. So I trudged on over to the nurse's station and asked where he was... Turned out I had to wait two hours till he got back....



So my mind went rambling on, and went outside to find a leper's corner, and smoke. The lack of nicotine made me sort of whimsical, you know? This door, for instance, is a very old door. Really. But as soon as you approach it, it opens automatically. Oooo... Magic! I began wondering if I were in the Hogwarts of hospitals, and began keeping an eye out for Madam Sprout. In my illogical head, of course...


An idea that only got reinforced when I saw a tree growing out of the roof... Oooooooo.....











They are always building and adding on to this immense complex of buildings.








And whaddaya know, found a leper's corner....











Then I got a bit creeped out. What ARE those shiny objects? H.G.Wells came to mind, and Morlocks. I didn't like them, they made me uneasy....






And next to them were seemingly the elevators to hell and back. Who knows. It was an instructive two hours. Just sayin'

0 Responses to "There are days....."