Ok, gloves off!

What the fuck is it with California, all of a sudden. Prop 8 got upheld. What the fuck did Schwarzenegger DO, the repressed homo?

(He said it in a Playboy interview, didn't care who was swinging on his dick as long as it felt good....)

Do they realise how many people they are fucking over?

I have never aspired to being 'married'. Ever. But I have always, always, wanted equal rights if I have been living with someone for a long time. Equal rights.

And respect.

Today was a difficult one for me. And I took a taxi home instead of sweating to death in a street car. And gawwd, did I vent.... I sat in that sterile environment, and wanted to just die. Waiting for some doctor who never showed up, to want to have a say in what they do to his foot.

Was off the charts for being angry. Butcha know WHAT? Nothing I could have said would have made a difference.

Absolutely nothing....

So I vented all the way home and that poor woman had to listen to my vitriol. As if she could help anything.... As taxi driver, I assume she hears a lot of things. Still, it wasn't right.

And no, I didn't verbally attack, I was just upset, and threw up all morning.

I really think it is time to put the slime-balls out to pasture. I do.

What the fuck is their problem, hey?

If I am with a man, it is gonna threaten your marriage, or something? If that is the case, YOU have the problem, not us. And I do not want to know about it.

All I wish is to go into the hospital and co-decide. Local anaesthia, full? Ask about alternative things? Someone told us they do 'Unterdruck' a low pressure thing, and it is if you are 3o meters under water, and it really helps to heal a wound like his.

Instead, am the Kasperl. The Punch of Punch and Judy. That is how you get seen, whether you like it or not.

And a mess of people in CA just got damned into being the same.... little puppets being manipulated by assholes with gloves on their hands. They all just got fist-fucked. Without any lube.

And YES, that is crass.

But it is the truth.

I have never been so angry.

0 Responses to "Ok, gloves off!"