And this little piggy went to market... and this little piggy went home....

You are supposed to have guardian angels looking down on you and protecting you, you know? Like the ones on the mausoleum here, or something... I don't know....

Do you note the storm clouds in back that make the gold look so shiny? That is their advertising gimmick....

Am being really cynical this evening. Peter had an MRI of his remaining foot this morning, and boy howdy, two little piggies are gonna go home to the foot God, or whoever is responsible. 'In order to save his remaining foot'. How often have I heard THAT one before, huh? It is called the salami technik. Heard it from a doctor.

Maybe it is a plot of the Pentacostests, a radical sect of it. (That was in More Tales of the City part two by Armistead Maupin, but am just being angry at the moment. it involved people eating body parts of amputated people as the Eucharist. You do not want to know.)

The pneumonia is only receding slowly.

To top it off, I got some sort of 24 hour flu, and didn't dare GO there today, and be Typhoid Mary. But we spoke. He was odd.... but I understood...

But understood. I can't go there if I am infectuous, and need to be sure.

Am tired. This stuff depresses me to the max.

Tonight is gonna be so quiet... It will be nice. And then I can start to tidy up.

And tomorrow... we will see. It's the only way to take all of it. But I knew it was coming.

Stubborn Aires people....

They can drive me to distraction....

My eyes are still dry.

But I KNOW what is coming....

A negative of a picture of 'fun'.

0 Responses to "And this little piggy went to market... and this little piggy went home...."