Hmm... they have a bloody mini shopping mall at the hospital..

Peter's doctor told me to 'mobilise' him, but keep him out of direct sunlight, you see, and I saw that it was easy to get at... Elevators in the back on the left and right. It is open air, but this place had awnings. He had a small salad, and I got some baked champignons. Which is sorta like pretending you are eating scallops. (Gawwd, I miss scallops and clams...)

Now this little tiny strip mall has a clothing store currently featuring beach wear.. which is sorta kina weird... and a travel agency. of all the damned things I have ever heard of. If you are sick and in hospital, I don't think that traveling is uppermost in your mind, you know?

BUT... maybe it is a front for an 'Illuminati' group, and if you are really in trouble, you can book your further passage with them, or something. Heaven will be very expensive, and Hell gets you 50% off... something like that.

Ok, ok, whimsical thought there... but it is sort of odd, you have to admit.

Otherwise had a busy morning. Was at the market at five-thirty, and helped Millie unload all her potted plants. It was fun. And then I noticed she had run out of plastic bags to put them in, ran home, cleared my mess, and brought her a mess of them to use. There used to be an opera expert here, who lived full time in the Hotel Sacher in Vienna, and kept everything he had in plastic sacks from the supermarket I shop at, Billa. He died many years ago, but was legendary. So we have a running joke about me being the Marcel Prawy of out on the square here. But better re-cycling them that way than just throwing them away, you know?

Her boss brought us Betty Fords just when we got through. (petit fours . I know someone who called them Betty Fords).

Tja, at least an ok day for a change... How nice....

1 comments:

rockme1x1 says
27 May 2009 at 15:53

nice picture!!!!!