Back to La Strada

Went into the center at 8:30 p.m The streets were just packed with crowds out to get some air and hear music.







The view from the footbridge on the way in.








Actually, I just wanted to make sure it would be worth pushing Peter into town to see this, after being disappointed with the last show. And my damned batteries were giving out, so I didn't get the quality I wanted and was too far on the edge of the crowd. It was a clockwork with a carillon, and all these weird figures come out. Funny, and cute.


And part of it had two 'men' pistol duelling over a damsel, who wasn't so distressed. But all with the jerky movement of clockwork figures.

So will push Peter into town tomorrow for the six p.m. performance on the main square. The light will be better, and I can re-charge the damned batteries overnight. My camera zaps them to empty in the wink of an eye....

0 Responses to "Back to La Strada"