Oh, OH! OH! Yesterday's thunderstorm....

Hit the chimbley in my former residence.

I know for a fact we had a Blitzableiter, a grounding, that would run lightening into the earth and spare the people inside.

In a bizarre variation, it went down a chimney, knocked half of it onto the fucking sidewalk in front of the house, and killed E VERYTHING in my nemesis' house. The Tee-vee, radio, stove, EVERYTTHING electric, including the ceiling lamp he gave her.

I had my winders opened yesterday, and went to sleep. Got wakened my Ball lightening. They are always the worst, so closed the windows.

Karma spared me.

But just to hear that she gave her disapproval to the people who were so horribly disapproving.... is balm for my nerves.

I hope they have fun with it.

Now THAT is what I call a bite in the fucking ass.

Good so.

0 Responses to "Oh, OH! OH! Yesterday's thunderstorm...."