OMFG!

I don't even know where to file this....

Was 'busy' sleeping. And the doorbell rang, over and over and over, and I thought who the Hell is driving me nuts, so I went to see....

So I went to see who was so crazy as to want to see me.

And opened to find the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, with a tall young beautiful man behind her whom I had never seen before. And she was going ON, how ARE you, and he as well, although I now know I had never seen him before. She was tall, and had dark hair, wearing a beautiful summer dress in blue. And I thought, Whaa?' And this Oliver guy is going 'HI René, nice to see you!' and I knew I had never seen him before in my life. Tall, long haired, very well dressed, and I thought 'WHAAA?'

I was so upset.... It freaked me out.

Now, ok, but she was immediately so concerned, she came in and hugged me and hugged me... and asked what was wrong.

And then I saw the tattoo on her shoulder. Holy shit, hey! It was Olga. And the voice, hey, I should have known, but I hadn't seen her in YEARS. And I didn't have my glasses on. She must be near thirty now, but she is gorgeous. Long dark hair, looks like a model, and has that voice that makes me melt. I didn't have my glasses on. But can see enough to know she is beautiful.

We go back a long way.... She grew up with a former neighbor of mine, and was so radical, I couldn't place it at first. Said neighbor was... well long story. I don't know what the hell to say about that. He was bi-curious. But I never went there, and he died very young and tragically. And I have regretted many things about that since he died so senselessly. Olga was his first girlfriend, and was on heroin at the time. With rasta locks, and very funny, and you never noticed. His other friend Philipp was also around at the time. He married Olga, they got divorced, and only heard that it was because of a certain 'Oliver', who seduced her into a further life on drugs.

Except it seems it wasn't so. They wanted to take my old carcass out of this dump, and go out on the town.

You wake me up out of a deep sleep, and I am just... 'Huhhh?'

So I excused myself, not possible for today. Need my sleep, and tomorrow is another day, ok?

Olga looks radiantly beautiful. People come into and out of your life... it is disconcerting when they come back in sometimes....

I hope that what is good for her inside is how she looks outside. That was awesome, that they would even think to look me up. But it opened up memories I do not want to re-visit, at the moment. And all I could think was, 'WOW'.

She was very soft and cuddly... yup.

0 Responses to "OMFG!"