OMFG!!!!!

Rick Sanatorium, (where he belongs, he is so crazy,) yes the 'man on dog' super asshole is planning to run for presidink. His name really means this. But I like Sanatorium better, because it means where he should belong.

The guy who brought home his miscarried child so that the kids could take leave of it.

He should have gone into a Sanatorium right then and there.... but no one intervened.

Dammit. I lost my link. It said he is in Iowa, testing the waters to see if he wants to candidate as president.

Why can't that mind-aborted simpleton just find a lobbying firm to work for and earn kajillions of dollars off simarly simple-minded unsuspecting folks and not want to run for president?

If, which I do not believe, he were to win... he would turn Murka into moron-land once and for all. (I think I was on the site 'Think Progress', but couldn't find it again.

Update next morning: But Keith Olberman commented on it last night, so I didn't imagine it.

0 Responses to "OMFG!!!!!"