Now this is just my perception...

But I think President 'Cumbaya' needs a reality check very quickly, and find some nads.

Sort of like Madeleine Albright's brass ovaraies....

He needs the platinum ones.

Nads, I mean.

For all the nicety of 'wanting to get along and play nice with everyone', it is waaay past time to put his foot down and get up to the bully pulpit, especially in his own ranks. And push his vision on health care through his own ranks, and make them heel like the little dog bitches they are....

I know that he is up against incredible foes. Rachel Maddow has been exposing them daily for weeks now. Grass roots my ass.

If one doesn't believe the hype, FAUX News, that the US health care system is 'the best in the world' according to Glen Beck, (after he trashed it 18 months ago....) and in reality, it is off the charts for bad and at the end of the list for industrialised nations... just ahead of Slovenia, and hadn't been aware they were that badly off...

It seems to me that the majority of Murkins are getting the rawest of raw deals, as per usual, because they aren't paying attention.

Sometimes I think they have Attention Deficiency Disorder, and just go along because after all, Britney Spears just lost 2000 pounds, or something like that.... And that is far more interesting, of course.... And oh yes, it is so important to show your real guns and AK 47's at the edge of crowds attending a health-care meeting. Because the law says you can...

Someone put the country on Ritalin, please, because there is an attention deficit, but I do not think that will help either....

Why the hell don't people get excited and embrace a change that will better their lives? I just do not get it.

Instead, people are going around, poisoning the wells. Obama is gonna murder your folks. (Scream). And on and on...

It's insane. If you want death panels... well, the insurance companies are doing a FINE job already, and no one complains. I was especially shocked yesterday to learn that the 'average' cost of a hospital stay and operation was twenty to thirty thousand dollars, and there is a move in the Senate to make the insured people pay up to thirty-five percent of that cost incurred.... in addition to the premiums paid monthly. Who the fuck can afford that, pray tell?

THEY are the death panels.

The outright greed is so stunning it leaves me spitless.

I know, I know... have been going ON about this for quite a while now. But I just cannot fathom how dense people can be or how they can distort truth, and fire dummies up to disrupt a sensible discussion.

Bottom line? You'll get what you never paid for.

0 Responses to "Now this is just my perception..."