In France, they kiss on Main Street....

That was a Joni Mitchell number from the Seventies. Well, seemingly, two guys got arrested a few weeks ago in front of a Mormon Church in Salt Lake City for kissing. Nothing like in the video, btw.

So seemingly, yesterday, they staged a nation-wide 'kiss-in'. People kissing on the street, omg...

The clip was from San Francisco. AND... I love the song. The composer and singer is Sean Chapin, according to Joe.My.God I go there so you don't have to. Beautiful lyrics, nice voice. Enjoy. You can always look away if it isn't your thing. But I liked the fact that heteros seemingly also participated, and kissed on Main Street. I will bet that Harvey Milk was somewhere looking down on this pitiful planet, smiling.

0 Responses to "In France, they kiss on Main Street...."