Before I go completely blind...

I picked up my DVD of he sixth Harry Potter film, so this is gonna be trivial.

There was so MUCH in there... that was never in the book.

It took about fifteen minutes for them to get to the real introduction of the book, and Snape, superbly acted by Alan Rickman sort of cut cut from what went before.

Big, very big mistake.

His figure is the motivating factor in the entire series. The guy is so malicious, you would believe he would do very bad things.

In the films so far, he has been a delight to me. He can put more acid into his voice than any one I have ever seen. I wouldn't want to be around him, personally... Just brilliant...

He is so fucking skeery, you want to call 9-11... just to get out of his way.

And of course, everything gets built up to be that he is the villain you always thought he was.

EXCEPT.. it will not be so in the end.

I have loved the series for years... because it is so wonderful, and the message is terrific.

I have followed this series for years.

And I did not like most of this movie version. I did NOT like the beginning, they should have stayed with the novel. I found it offensive that a gratuitous scene was put in with the bad guys attacking the 'Weasley house. It served nothing to the narrative.

I found that stretching out the 'romantic' themes to fucking eternity were not valuale.

I DID find... the last thirty minues were breathtakingly good.

So dark, and frightening... when Snape kills the prinicpal Dumbledore because that little shit Draco can't do as told.... well, that was wonderful...

As I imagined it some years ago, when I read it.

Thirty minutes of good stuff, and two and a half hours of 'just get me out of here', it was never in the book.' The books never needed emellishment. They were perfect.

I have read that they are going to split the last book into two films. Some people grumble that that is a ploy to make it more priofitable.

It has about one thousand pages, and why that does that remind me of the fucking health care billl???

You can't DO that in two hours...

Am really interested in how they wind the project up.

Aa muxh as I like the films... reading it is a trip.

Don't yell or hit...

0 Responses to "Before I go completely blind..."