Markos goes after the Chickenhawk

This is just too good. Markos Moulitsas is a very interesting man. He has a very interesting site with a huge community interested in grass roots progressive politics, and is known as 'the great orange Satan'. Because the site is orange, I guess. He was in the military. His family was in central America when they went rambo on the populace, but he still served.

He wants to make America better. And inspires fear among the whores.

Oh yes, and my father, a WWII veteran, gets HIS healthcare via the VA. I have never heard him complain about it, and it is about equal to what we have here. Tom Tancredo, or Tornado, or whatever the fuck his name is... doesn't know what the hell he is talking about. AND...as all chicken hawks are... he just wants to get rich and disguise that when it was down to the wire... he made damned sure he didn't get drafted.

So what else could he do other than to duck off? Now that is a good call... Shows him for what he is.

2 Responses to "Markos goes after the Chickenhawk"

Terrible says
8 November 2009 at 21:49

I saw that on C&L. That was great!! Tancredo isn't just a chickenhawk apparently but a chickenshit too. :)

RenB says
8 November 2009 at 22:54

Well most of them are Chickenhawks, and Markos just put him thru the mill. It is so NICE when hypocrites get called out, and I know you served, and I don't want to even know what you saw.

The Ccouch critter told me enough, and I threw up. I hope your experience was better.