Sometimes people get caught up in nightmares

That never seem to want to end. My poster child for men who really get involved with bad women, W. got carted off to the Kripo again today. For questioning, again, just after he got proven innocent for not having beaten his ex up.

Three days later she was baaack, with a new accusation. He had stabbed her with a kitchen knife on June 30th, she maintains. (The 'assault' that never happened was on June 3rd.)

So here we go again... It is a good thing to have a blog. Really. I mean, my days are so routine mostly, one is pretty much like the other. And he asked me if he had still been camping out on June thirtieth at my place. And I said, 'I think so, but I can't be 100 per cent certain...'

So I went and looked in my archive for June, and unfortunately, there was no post on June thirtieth, which means I wasn't feeling well, or was depressed. BUT... there was a post referring to W. on the 28th and again on July third, and it all came back.

He had gotten his new place, but he had an emotional PTSD set-back, and was camping out on my floor again. And in that time period, he never left my house. Ever. I remember being very irked because I had thought my 'good deed' was over, but he was so paranoid at the time, I just tried to be patient and 'listen'.

He did get over it sometime later.

I really do not know what that woman wants from him, and she has to be crazy. It is not like he is rich, or she could gain much from him.

So he was in again this morning after being interrogated, and was just shaking, he was so upset, and afraid I would believe that shit. So I did my Rogerian therapy thing on him, reflecting back what he was saying, and deflecting it back to him in slightly different words.

I KNOW that he didn't do that. And thanks to the blog, I KNOW he never left my house in the time period involved. Who wouldda thunk that something as innocuous as what I do on my computer might be able to put an end to this fucking nonsense?

Have said it before... if you live so closely next to someone over months, you know what makes them tick, and what they might be capable of. W. has his inner demons. I have heard much of what he saw, and that was certainly not the full horror. Have often woken up in the night and he would be having nightmares... 'No, I don't want to...' Talking in hs sleep.

It would pass, and I was afraid to wake him up. But awake, I was and will never be afraid of him.

It is odd... when my friend from California called me, I mentioned that episode en passant, and he got really really concerned. The FFL has a very bad rep, so I guess he thought I was in over my head.

I had to explain it to him more fully in a mail.

I can't figure out what this woman's motive is. Revenge? What?

0 Responses to "Sometimes people get caught up in nightmares"