Oh man...

MEN...

have absolutely no right whatsoever to make laws to decide what women decide on carrying out a pregnancy or not.

And putting the Stupak-Pitts bill in the health care reform that is so restrictive, no woman can decide what they can decide, and do, was .... well disgusting.

As to the video below, with the bastards yelling 'I object' to the women in the house...

I didn't immediately realize what it was about, just reacted to the incivility.

How in the world can MEN have the fucking GALL to do something like that?

They have no RIGHT to do that, in my mind.

I have known women who terminated their pregnancies. It scarred them. But I have known a woman who learned that her child would be damaged, and she backed out of a late-term abortion at the last minute. It was a genetic defect, she was thirty. The doctors estimated that he would live six years, max.

But doctors aren't wizards, and she spent fourteen years taking care of her child, and it was horrible. Oh yeah, she got health care. But it won't recompense her for the years she had to watch him regress... till he died at 14... never learned to talk or walk, he was just a vegetative little individual.

MEN still dominate what women do with their bodies, or their choices in life.

I still think... Men have no business deciding on what women can do.

The Stupak-Pitts ammendment was offensive in the etreme.

I'd like to give Nancy Pelosi ten pieces of my non-extistant mind, I would.

Rachel exposed the idjits behind this yesterday. A really conservative cabal.

This is a subject I NEVER get on.

But if there is one thing I believe, it is that women have the right to choose what they want in life, and it is THEIR decision.

And MEN should Shut The Fuck UP. It isn't their bodies, or rights, or decision.

From the clip I posted last night, I hadn't known what all the ladies were lining up about before Congress, only to have men yelling 'I OBJECT!' I just thought it was rude. It was so much more...

Someone should go out and GET STUPID, aka Stupak, and the pits of the pitts PITT, and reengineer them so they get pregnant and find out what that is like. So no, am not so 'fun' today.

Men have NO authority to legislate women's rights. Sorry, but the dinosaurs should trundle off to the graveyard.

I hope the Senate strips that out of the bill.

And what the hell was Pelosi THINKING of?

0 Responses to "Oh man..."